Table of Contents
When you are hosting a business website for the first time, you are likely on a budget and looking for cheap business hosting services. When looking for business hosting, thousands of options are available, but are they reliable? There is a way to get great deals in a market where prices are rocketing if you consider the essential factors.
In this guide, you will find the best and cheapest business hosting platforms to solve your problem of “which one is best?”
What Is Business Hosting?
The same way web hosting is used to host websites, business hosting is also used to host websites for businesses and e-commerce websites. Renting a space on Google is the same as renting a building to open your business.
Is Cheap Business Hosting a good Idea?
You can afford cheap business hosting when you own a small business, since your website gets fewer visitors, and you don’t need to cater to millions of visitors. A cheap business hosting plan is a better investment when you are just launching a website and are unsure of its future than investing $100 on a dedicated hosting plan. Once your website starts receiving a lot of traffic, you can upgrade to a VPS or dedicated server.
Best but Cheap Business Hosting
Below is a list of the best and cheapest business hosting platforms of 2022, which you will love.
When it comes to cheap business hosting, Hostinger is the best. Here’s why. Its lowest price is less than $2 per month. Unbelievable, isn’t it? As for its features, they are amazing as well. When you purchase a premium or business plan, you’ll receive a free domain, SSH access, unlimited email, etc. You can choose between Single, Premium, or Business. At $1.99/month for one site, the single plan is the cheapest. If you are a blogger, you have got yourself a deal. Besides, its student discount also offers 10% off, if you are eligible. Its hPanel dashboard is easy to set up, and beginners will find it very comfortable. No matter where you are, it offers multilingual support. And Linux website owners need not look anywhere else.
- It offers multilingual support.
- Its introductory offers are great.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Offers 24/7/365 customer support.
- No phone support.
- It offers only 99.90% uptime which is lesser than its competitors.
- To avail cheapest rates, you must commit more time, and Hostinger offers four-year plans, not three-year ones like competitors.
If you want it all at the lowest price, InMotion is your hosting service provider. Why? There are numerous reasons why. First, you can even build your website on InMotion with its pre-built themes. Second, its basic plan, Core, has more features than some hosting providers’ premium plans. It offers unlimited bandwidth, WordPress installation, 10 email addresses, and Google WorkSpace integration for only $2.29 per month. It has four plans: Core, Launch, Power, and Pro. All of these are amazing. It has a cap on monthly visits of 360,000 per month, but they are more than enough. Its uptime guarantee is not exclusive, but its other features make up for it.
- It offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, unlike the 30-day guarantee by most providers.
- Its basic plan also offers great features, like unlimited bandwidth and 10 email addresses.
- For shared web hosting, it is the best hosting for the value of money.
- Its customer support is great with live chat, phone, and email support.
- It offers a better price of $2.29/month for WBE users.
- Non-promotional prices are not very attractive.
- Sadly, it is not available for Linux users presently..
- Its uptime guarantee is no better than its competitors.
3. A2 Hosting
What sets A2 apart from others? Not its price, but the features it offers, which are totally worth it even at this price. It has four plans: Startup, Drive, Turbo Boost, and Turbo Max. StartUp is the cheapest at $2.99 a month. Price should be an issue before purchasing it, as it is totally worth it. You get a free SSL certificate, free emails, 5 databases, a huge SSD storage space, and the freedom to choose a server at the desired location. A 3-year subscription will get you this minimised price.
Setting up the website won’t be a cakewalk for a newbie. But you get one free migration, free backups, and traffic surge protection.
- Even its basic plan has an SSL certificate.
- You also get to enjoy its anytime money-back guarantee.
- Both Windows and Linux users can use it.
- It offers free migration from existing hosting to A2.
- Offers 24/7/365 email, chat, and phone support.
- Offers only a 99.9% uptime guarantee which is no better than competitors.
- Setting it up might be hectic for first-time users.
DreamHost is a well-known name in the market for its top-notch hosting services. What makes it distinct? Its features It offers two plans: starter and unlimited. Go for the starter plan for a startup like you, which comes at $2.59 per month. This plan is worth it with a free SSL certificate, 50GB SSD storage, a free domain, free backups, a WordPress Installer, domain privacy, caching, etc. Blew your mind, no? You can also migrate to DreamHost. Also, its minimum term to avail a discount is 12 months, which is way better than the 3-year terms of most service providers.
- It offers a 97-day money-back guarantee.
- There is no cap on bandwidth and storage.
- Its basic plan is not the cheapest, but its the best.
- It has a huge knowledge base for users.
- It offers a custom-built dashboard, which is easy to access and manage.
- Offers no phone support.
- Its uptime isn’t the best thing about it.
If you are looking for an industry-trusted service provider, trust HostGator blindly; it won’t disappoint you. It offers three plans: hatchling, baby, and business. It is not the cheapest plan, at $2.75 per month. However, you will get this price if you commit for a long time. The best features are free domain, free SSL, free domain, one-click installation, and unlimited bandwidth. Its website builder is also worth trying. Also, it uses the cPanel dashboard, so you will know how to navigate it if you have used it earlier. Automatic updates are a plus. But its best selling point is its 99.99% uptime, which is the industry’s best.
- With 99.99% uptime, it should be on top of your list.
- Provides a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- No cap on bandwidth or storage.
- Easy to set up with its cPanel dashboard.
- You will get only one website with the basic plan.
- It is slightly high-priced.
Some other cheap business hosting service providers are-
How Cheap Business Hosting Is cheaper than Exclusive Hosting?
Many times, you don’t buy a product because it is very low-priced compared to other products. Yes, price is always an indicator of quality. But before you suspect cheap business hosting services, look at these factors, which play a vital role in the pricing of these cheap business hosting service providers.
Business hosting services provide only a handful of features, whereas expensive hosting services offer features like unlimited emails, free domain, free SSL, automated backup, daily backup, caching, etc. These features are sufficient to run a website with little traffic.
Most service providers offer you a promotional price that is only valid for your first bill. After that, you will be charged regular rates.
Business hosting providers that offer the cheapest plans offer shared hosting. Shared hosting lets you use one server with more than one user, making it more affordable.
Long Subscription Periods
You can only get the lowest price if you are committed for a long time. Some service providers offer a minimum one-year contract, while others offer three-year contracts. Hostinger offers four-year contracts. For the longest term, Hostinger offers the cheapest prices.
These are the best and cheapest business hosting service providers in the market. You learned about their features, pros, and cons, so now it’s easier for you to go through them and choose the best one that aligns with your needs. Also, check out their websites and learn more about their different plans before deciding. If you don’t like the service, you always have a money-back guarantee. However, these low-cost business hosting services are the best, and these fantastic deals are opportunities for you to propel your company forward.