Any website is recognized by its domain name, which can also have a significant impact on its customers. We must look for a domain name that is unique and blends well with the personality of your brand.
Your online business depends on the domain name, as it is the one that is the most used in advertising. If the domain is attractive, it will attract more customers to your website.
Choosing the perfect domain name for your website is the first critical step for creating an online store. You should spend your time searching for a proper domain that is relevant to your business, easy to remember, and substantially influence your customers if you choose a strong and impactful name for your domain.
Domain Name Generator
There are various options available on the internet that helps you to generate a domain name. These are known as ‘domain name generators.’ The domain name comes in two-part:
- A domain name and
- The domain extension.
A domain name is a name for your brand, and the domain extension reflects the type of business you have. For example: Google.com, xxx.gov, yyy.edu. Where Google, xxx, yyy are the domain names and .com, .edu, .gov are the domain extensions.
11 Best Domain Name Generators
The following section lists 11 of the best domain name generators presently available in the market. Each of them is detailed as follows:
This is a tool launched by team Automattic in 2012, the same company that is responsible for WordPress.com and with the same core team working on WordPress itself. This means they should be quite experienced when it comes to domain names and websites.
Lean Domain Search is a tool that enables you to search the domain name for your website. You can start typing a single word in this search box, providing you with numerous options with .com domains. This tool provides the most relevant idea for a complete domain name.
WordPress.com always provides users a domain registration service as part of its premium plan. You need to pay $13 per year where a user can register a .com, .net., .org or .me address. Until now, however, the domain name generating service does not offer any additional tools for finding good domain names.
- Provides you the search with name by alphabetical, length, or popularity order.
- Allows you to save your preferred domain names for future use and reference.
- Let’s track your domain name search history.
- Enables you to share your search results.
- You can confirm if the randomly used domain names are available for use.
2. Bust a Name
This domain name generator comes with various filtering options, allowing you to find a perfect domain name for your business. You can put some keywords to check for the available domain names. Also, you can set filters like start with or end with along with your preferred keyword.
Bust a Name enables you to set a filter on the character limit for the domain name. You can apply a filter for the domain name extension. This tool shows you some suggestions at the bottom of the page that you can try if your current keyword does not work for you.
- Let’s find the alternates to your current keyword.
- You can even save your domain name for reviewing purposes.
- Sorts out the domain name alphabetically, lengthwise, and quality-wise.
- Allows you to use the ‘make a random domain’ option if you are out of choices.
3. Name Mesh
This tool allows you to put several keywords at a time to find a suitable domain name. It also provides you with keyword suggestions to search. Name Mesh is simple to use.
- Allows you to check for top-level domain extensions like .com and .org.
- You can even check domain names with specific top-level domains like .it, .co, and .io.
- Let’s create domain names with different suffixes.
- Provides ideas based on common, new, similar, and SEO criteria.
Panabee helps you in searching and generating the domain name and business name for your website. At first, you can start searching with two keywords and look for possible suggestions suitable for your brand.
You will also get related terms depending on your previous search(es). This domain name generator lets you know if your ideal domain name has already been taken or not.
- Allows you to look for more word suggestions based on your previous ideas.
- Ensures your preferred domain availability on Google Play and App Store.
- Also checks your finalized domain name on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
5. Name Station
You can use this tool with a free account without the need to sign in. it only takes your email id or the Facebook account to get started.
Name Station provides you domain name registrations, an instant domain name checker for availability, and keyword suggestions. You can get automated results along with innovative inputs from other people. It provides filtered results based on extension, name length, etc.
- Helps you in providing search suggestions and a list of keywords for a more useful search.
- Allows you to get manual names from other people.
- If you want to use this tool regularly, you have to pay its registration fees.
You can use DomainsBot as both a domain suggestion tool and a domain search tool. You can use this tool by searching for a keyword, and a list of available ideas will be displayed.
You can also search for any specific domain name you have in your mind to check for its availability. If that name is open, you can directly register for it. You can filter the results using extension and language or customized keywords. It helps in understanding the customer base too.
- Analyzes thousands of registered domain options based on the conversion rates and the preference of customers.
- Displays a wide range of suggestions with your provided keyword.
- Provide you with a complete market picture.
This domain name generator helps you in searching the domain name with real-time availability. This tool is simple to use and can suggest the best possible domain name for your business.
- You can directly check for the domain name without any false results.
- Allows you to build brainstorming into your product.
- Fasten your domain search.
This is a research tool that helps in searching for the perfect domain name using a few keywords. Instant Domain Search will display numerous results based on your keywords with various possible combinations.
- With this tool, you can quickly provide one or two keywords within the search box.
- Generates dozens of domain name ideas based on your current keywords that will suit your business brand.
- You can refine your search and go to show more results from the various options available in this tool.
- Once you get the right domain name, this tool will allow you to register it instantly.
This domain name generator enables you to find a unique domain name for your business. There is no limit to the number of keywords that can be provided for the particular search.
You can even add many filters to refine your domain name search using Webhosting Geeks. It allows you to search names from various top-level domains.
- This hosting collects and processes over 20,000 web hosting records every second.
- It ensures high availability, uptime, reliability, and more.
- It provides in-depth technical data on web hosting providers, platforms, configurations.
- It allows you to use the most popular web domain name suffixes — .com, .net, .info, .org, etc.
- It comes with over 16,000 real verified user reviews using this hosting provider.
This tool almost works similar to Instant Domain Search. But this tool works well in providing the result if you already have a domain name in mind.
You can directly enter the name you are thinking of, and this tool will check for its availability. If the name is not available, this tool will provide you an alternate option and the related cost. iwantmyname allows you to put specific filters to get to the perfect domain name.
- It offers an amazingly simple search for a domain name, registration, and DNS management covering more than 250+ international domain name extensions.
- You can easily add the email, blog, and other website services to your domain with just one click.
- It allows you to make fast purchases.
- You can easily integrate this hosting with third-party services.
Having a perfect domain name is very challenging. You cannot start your website building process if you have not decided on the domain name yet. Once you finalize your domain name, however, you can start with it. This is the criticality of having a domain name at first.
Also, it has to be sufficient enough to influence more customers to visit your website. If the name is very common, you may not be able to cater to a wider audience even though with an expensive promotional campaign.
In the above article, we have mentioned some of the easy tools to generate a suitable domain name. You can opt for any of the tools and get your perfect domain name ready today!
People are also reading: