Here are numerous exciting features of JS –
- Flexible, vibrant, and works across platforms
- Has both server-side and client-side facilities
- Lightweight interpreted
- Works fine with all browsers
- JIT compilation
- Has a weak typing
Listed are a few of TypeScript’s key features –
- Maintenance is simple and boosts project output
- Allows static typing and annotations
- Object-oriented feature (for example interface, classes, etc.) assistance
- ES6 (ECMAScript) support providing easier syntax to manage objects and inheritance features
- Easier to debug and fast error discovery
- Decent IDE support
- TypeScript is a superset of JS to eliminate the trouble regarding large-scale projects. On the other hand, JS is a scripting language that assists in making dynamic web page content.
- TS utilizes strong typing, while JS utilises weak typing.
- You can convert .ts codes into .js codes to make them work in browsers. Contrarily, you would be able to use .js codes directly in your web browser.
- TS is a strong, interactive language, while JS is a minimal, clean scripting language that is most ideal for developing small-scale, simple web apps.
People are also reading: